I couldn’t have been more than 3 or 4. We were at a bounce house/ball pit combo and I was having a blast diving right in there. On one dive, however, another kid dove right after me. I was covered in so many plastic balls that it felt like I couldn’t breathe. I began clawing the balls away, one by one, until I could pop my head out.
“There he is,” I heard my dad say. “He’s okay.”
The best cheap bounce house for kids takes this kind of scary situation away. You get to be in control of your inflatable. You choose to make it a ball pit or more of a trampoline. It’s affordable, easy to install in your backyard, and provides safe fun. What more could you want in a family-related investment?
The Best Chart for Cheap Bounce Houses
There are some incredible values that can be found in this category. There are also some overpriced bounce houses that might be lucky to last an entire season of bouncing. You deserve to put your hard-earned money into a product that makes sense. That’s what we’ve put together for you to review with the top-rated cheap bounce houses in the chart below.
|Picture||Name||Our Rating||Age Range||Price|
|Little Tikes Jump 'n Slide Bouncer|| 4.7 ||3 – 8||$$|
|Cloud 9 Mighty Bounce House|| 4.6 ||3 – 11||$$$|
|Blast Zone Magic Castle Inflatable Bouncer|| 4.9 ||3 – 12||$$$|
|Bounceland Ultimate Combo Bounce House|| 4.1 ||2 – 10||$$$$$|
|Blast Zone Big Ol' Bouncer Inflatable Moonwalk|| 4.7 ||3 – 10||$$$$|
|Little Tikes Jump and Double Slide Bouncer|| 4.4 ||3 – 8||$$$|
|Blast Zone Little Bopper Inflatable Bouncer|| 4.7 ||3 – 6||$$|
|Cloud 9 Princess Inflatable Bounce House|| 4.5 ||3 – 11||$$$|
|Island Hopper Sports and Hops Bounce House|| 4.3 ||1 – 10||$$$$$+|
|Inflatable Dragon Quest Bounce House|| 4.6 ||2 – 10||$$$$|
|Picture||Name||Our Rating||Age Range||Price|
What Are the Advantages of the Best Cheap Bounce House for Kids?
We often look at a cheap bounce house as a way to get the kids out of the house, away from the TV and video games, for a few minutes. This gives you the chance to breathe a little bit or get a break from all of those “why” questions. You know them.
“Why don’t we own a cheap bounce house like my friends?”
Preventing a parental headache is just one advantage that the best cheap bounce house can provide. Here are some addition reasons to consider investing into one today.
- They provide several health benefits. Do not underestimate the health benefits of jumping. Not only is the bounce house entertaining because everyone gets to fly through the air, but it also provides an effective workout regimen for kids who don’t always like to be active.
- They are soft, but still rigid enough to be safe. An inflatable that is too soft is a suffocation risk. It also won’t bounce very well. Even a cheap bounce house will often require a continuous flow of air to be used, giving you a rigid surface for bouncing that is still fairly low-impact in nature.
- They can often be used indoors. Is the weather kind of bad today? Then set up your bounce house right there in your garage. Is the weather nice and sunny? Then pick a nice spot in your backyard that is level, use steel anchors or weights to make sure the bounce house doesn’t float away, and everyone will still have fun. You can always find a way to utilize the benefits that this product can provide.
What Are the Prices of the Best Cheap Bounce House for Kids?
You can find a small bounce house in this category for about $100. These entry-level models are usually designed for 1-3 children, have low weight tolerances, and are typically only 3-4 feet high at most.
Mid-range bounce house options are priced below $350. These allow for multiple kids and even a few adults to use the product at the same time. They are generally larger, more supportive, and built with a better grade of vinyl or PVC materials.
Premium options are priced above the previous two and may offer slides, ball pits, water recreation areas, obstacle courses, climbing walls, and other unique features.
What Do Our Reviews Have to Say?
This small bouncer offers three sides of mesh protection to keep your little ones safe. Stakes will anchor the bounce house firmly in place, while a heavy-duty blower will make sure inflation levels remain at optimum levels. This bounce house is intended more for ages 3-6 due to its size. Made from a puncture-resistant material, the slide to get in and out of this model is going to be a big hit. Put it in your backyard for a whole summer of fun.
This cheap bounce house complies with the Lead Free Toys Act. A blower is also included with this model, offering 480 watts of power. A 420D Nylon provides the foundation for the puncture-proof materials, while each side is covered with mesh for added protection. It stands about 6.5 feet tall when fully inflated, making it suitable for older children as well. Enter and exit through the fun green slide with yellow rails for a good time.
If you like the idea of having a ball pit in your bounce house, then this is the bouncer you’re going to want to have. Deflated, this product only takes up about the same amount of storage space as a sleeping bag. It inflates in less than two minutes and will give up to three little ones all of the fun that they can handle. The blower is also included with this model so that you’ll have the continuous air this bouncer needs. If you’re tight on space, then this might just be the best cheap bounce house for kids to meet your needs.
This fun bouncer does more than provide a fun place to jump around. There is also a slide that wraps around the jumping portion of this model so that you receive a combination of product. Kids have to climb up and around the bounce house in order to access the slide. There’s also a small tunnel which runs underneath the slide that will provide even more opportunities for fun. Quadruple stitching, large pillars for support, and a strong UL-approved blower round out the benefits that you’ll receive with this investment.
This bouncer might be pushing the “cheap” component of this category, but you cannot deny its effectiveness as a product. It’s one of the few bouncers suitable for home use that can hold up to 500 pounds or 5 children at the same time without coming with a commercial bounce house price tag. Sporting features are also included with this bouncer, including basketball hoops and a football throw, so the kids can do multiple activities at once. It comes with a blower, storage bag, stakes, repair kid, and two balls so the fun can get started right away.
A Quick Guide to Bounce Houses
There are many benefits that can come your way when you decide to purchase an inflatable bounce house. To make sure you receive those benefits, there are certain features, composition components, and other product aspects that you’ll want to review.
- Make sure the bounce house is made from lead-free components. In a cheap bounce house, there has been a history of manufacturers which have used improper items or manufacturing methods to produce the produ This has led to some inflatable bounce house models being recalled because of high lead levels.
- The thickness of the vinyl should be at least 20 gauge. Thin vinyl means your bounce house is going to wear out sooner rather than later. The best bounce house options in this category are going to be made with 30-gauge vinyl. You can save a little money by settling for 20-gauge vinyl if you feel like you won’t use the bounce house every day.
- There should be standard safety features that come with your preferred model. Every bounce has should have reinforced seams at the highest points of stress for the product. The height of the sides should also be taken into account to make sure all users remain safe while jumping in this product. You may also wish to consider installing a cover on your bounce house when it is inflated, but not in use, to prevent unsupervised jumping.
- Consider the investment into a commercial-grade bounce house. Although a commercial bounce house might be as much as $5,000, it will also be a product that can withstand several years of frequent use. Many families have made this investment and then created a side business by renting out their new bounce house to others.
- You should receive a solid warranty. Any commercial bounce house should come with a 2-year warranty. Some residential bounce house models may only come with a 30-day warranty against product defect or poor craftsmanship. Be leery of expensive extended warranties that may not cover certain events or can be voided fairly easily.
As you begin to comparison shop and use the best cheap bounce house reviews to make your final decision, it is important to look at several key areas where there may be key differences. Every bounce house is the best one for someone and so is marketed as such. It’s up to you to make sure the features you see are the best for you.
That’s why you’ll want to look at these specific areas for each make and model during your comparative research.
- The weight of the product. Many residential bounce house options weigh 50 pounds or less, allowing one person to potentially setup the product for use. Commercial bounce house options may weigh 150-200 pounds, depending on the size of the item. Product weight can also affect shipping or delivery charges which may apply to your order today.
- The height of the product. You may wish to look at the dimensions of the slide platform or roof of the bounce house to determine the actual height of your new bounce house. Never rely on pictures to gauge the actual height of any bounce house. Always look at the real dimensions.
- The length of time a company has been in business. A cheap bounce house might offer a 5-year warranty, but what if the manufacturer has only been in business for 6 months? Only 5% of businesses that start today will make it to the 5-year mark. The odds are that your warranty isn’t going to be valid because the company may be out of business.
- The quality of any steps or stoppage areas. Some cheap bounce houses are able to lower product costs by reducing the amount of space there is available to stop while using the product. Stair access, webbing, and covers may also have reduced quality to save money. There must be a balance between value and price in order to obtain the best possible results.
Most cheap bounce house models are designed for occasional use and will have a specific age limit assigned by the manufacturer. This is another way that you can gauge the size of the model you are looking at. Smaller bounce house models tend to be approved only for children ages 3-6. If you want the best in this category, you may wish to look for models that are approved for use by children ages 3-12.
Are You Ready to Find the Best Cheap Bounce House for Kids Today?
There are numerous ways to have fun these days. You can go hunt down creatures on your smartphone. You can play video games. You can watch movies with some tasty popcorn. You can also jump high and safely for long periods of time inside the best cheap bounce house that meets your needs today.
Bounce house options are available for virtually every budget. They can be used indoors and outdoors in many instances. Most are large enough so that even families with 4-6 children can have all their kids use the product at once.
Adults can use bounce house models as well, though they may need to be classified as a “commercial product” in order to do so.
It’s time to rise up and catch your breath. It might be after diving into a ball pit or while jumping as high as you can in an inflatable bounce house. Here you are. Grab your preferred make and model today and it will be an investment you and your family is going to love.